What you can expect
- Get a holistic view on modern software development
- Gain new insights and knowledge about developing software and products
- Dive into the spirit of collaboration within the automotive software industry
- Meet the Open Source Communities Eclipse Foundation, COVESA and SOAFEE and dig deeper into OSS projects
- Dig deeper in specified topics with experts from ETAS as well as from the Open Source Community and our partners
- Meet like-minded people and expand your network
- Joint coding sessions & calibration challenges
- And last but not least: good food, fun, networking and collaboration
The following topics await you at our DevOps Cycle:
- Function validation with field data. Shadow Mode. Getting Real-World Data.
- Interactive Measurement and Calibration with µP based VCU (new INCA use case). Measure variables with INCA in an AUTOSAR Adaptive environment.
- 10 Minutes to Wow: experience how to set up your development environment, create your first vehicle application and deploy it to our reference system in 10 minutes.
- Data is King: How to get quality data and insights out of your vehicle? Measure, store, process, and visualize in-vehicle data easily and flexibly.
- Cloud service development and release as easy as it can be. Rapidly and easily create, release, and use a service.
- Anytime, anywhAIR: software lifecycle management over the air. Manage the software life-cycle of your fleet.
- SDV Demonstrator with AUTOSAR Adaptive and Classic inside – a complex vehicle computer setup with the actual and future needs to be covered in modern automobiles with µP based systems.
- Capture the flag: Try to break, compromise or retrieve sensitive information of real-life applications. Understand attackers' mindset order to develop more secure applications.
- Extensions for virtual testing: Hands-on prototypes that introduce new extensions for our virtual testing environment. Experts can discuss them and contribute their ideas and suggestions.
- Help us design products that meet your future needs!
In our Summit Lab you can get active, we have prepared some challenges for you:
- Capture the Flag - Can you Hack This? Hands on Introduction to CyberSecurity
- Develop a vehicle app in less than 10 minutes with the frame work "Velocitas“
- DIY - Develop It Yourself: Create a cloud-based service
- Try it out: Easily measure and manage data in the cloud
- AOS Forensic UseCase
- digital.auto: software-defined vehicle hack challenge
Discuss hot topics with our experts on site:
- COVESA Vehicle Signal Specification (VSS / VSC) enabling interoperability - Christoph Ludewig (Geotab GmbH)
- Certified Rust Compiler - Florian Gilcher (Ferrous Systems GmbH)
- Containers on Wheels - Pierre-Yves Chibon (Red Hat)
- Fearless AD Software development with Rust - Arnaud Riess (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- FleetManagementService (FMS) blueprint leveraging Eclipse SDV - Kai Hudalla (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Eclipse LEDA - Mike Haller (ETAS GmbH)
- Virtual Development – Fergus Duncan (Capgemini)
- SOAFEE architecture – Andreas Achtzehn (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Safe Linux - Philipp Ahmann, Robert Bosch GmbH & Chair ELISA Working Groups Linux Foundation
- Cryptography on CAN – Ken Tindell (JK Energy Ltd.)
08:30 – 09:30 am – Breakfast
09:30 – 10:00 am – Welcome & Introduction
10:00 – 12:30 am – Experience the DevOps, Lab Sessions, Meet the Experts, Get to know the Open Source Community
12:30 – 02:00 pm – Lunch, Get to know our Partners, ETAS Exhibition, Networking
02:00 – 04:30 pm – Experience the DevOps, Lab Sessions, Meet the Experts, Get to know the Open Source Community
04:30 – 05:00 pm – Wrap Up
05:00 – 07:30 pm – Food, Drinks, Fun & Networking
Don't miss the event if you are
Contact & Registration
The event is fully booked. Please contact email@example.com.
Innerer Nordbahnhof 1
By public transportation
The tram line U5, U6, U7 and U15 are connecting Stuttgart main station to Pragfriedhof (approximately 3 minutes). In about 10 walking minutes you will reach the venue. The entrance is located on Hedwig-Dohm-Strasse, between Pragfriedhof (cemetery) and trade school.
Stuttgart airport is about 16 km away. You reach Stuttgart main station using the S2 or S3 S-Bahn line. At Stuttgart main station you change to tram line U5, U6, U7 or U15 to Pragfriedhof (in total approximately 35 minutes). In about 10 walking minutes you will reach the venue. The entrance is located on Hedwig-Dohm-Strasse, between Pragfriedhof (cemetery) and trade school.
From direction Stuttgart main station take the Heilbronner Strasse, directly after the Pragfriedhof (cemetery) turn right into Hedwig-Dohm-Straße and continue until Wagenhallen parking facilities.
Alternatively, you can reach the venue from direction Stuttgart main station by taking Nordbahnhofstrasse, Eckartstraße and und Otto-Umfried-Straße.
The venue Wagenhallen offers parking facilities.
If you are still looking for a hotel, we can recommend the following hotels. Booking and billing are at your own expense.
Photo, Video and Audio Recordings
ETAS GmbH intends, within the framework of ETAS Connections, to make photos, film and sound recordings and/or have them made by a third party and then to publish these within the framework of the aforementioned event and for the purpose of advertising and external presentation within the framework of the ETAS GmbH website, on the ETAS channel and in other publications. ETAS GmbH's advices that the recordings may be accessed worldwide when published on the Internet and that their use by third parties cannot be ruled out.
Here you can view the Data Protection guidelines of ETAS GmbH: Data Protection Notice